[ Новые сообщения/New messages · Участники/Members · Правила форума/Forum Rules · Поиск/Search · RSS ]
Страница 3 из 3«123
Модератор форума: TILLA, vinz, MehrR 
Forum » RAMMSTEIN MEDIA (VIDEO, AUDIO, DISCUSSION) » Made in Germany » 2012 05 22 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, USA
2012 05 22 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, USA
MehrRДата: Среда, 21.12.2011, 11:24 | Сообщение # 1
Deutsche Benutzer Hilfe
Статус: Off Clan

Video

Original files

- Taped by Richard Ortiz (RiOrtiz3)

YouTube-Rip HD

- Taped by RiOrtiz3 (1080)
- Taped by MrRicomanjar (1080)

YouTube-Rip

- Taped by JH2750

Audio

- MP3 by Penguin

jederlachtДата: Четверг, 04.10.2012, 20:52 | Сообщение # 31
We taped it but it won't be uploaded. Enjoy Rammstein

Rammstein, Combichrist, SOAD, The Prodigy trader, ..

FeuerradersДата: Суббота, 06.10.2012, 05:58 | Сообщение # 32
Yes, did Penguin get the remixes too? I went to this concert and I would like the whole thing to enjoy over and over again biggrin

jederlachtДата: Воскресенье, 07.10.2012, 14:52 | Сообщение # 33
If you are really interested, contact him. Our site is here, find section ''Information''

http://jederlacht-trader.uphero.com

Rammstein, Combichrist, SOAD, The Prodigy trader, ..

inuamaruДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 07:40 | Сообщение # 34
Hello all. I would like to share my Rammstein experience with you all so here it is!

This was my first Rammstein show and it was amazing! I live in Wichita, KS, USA and we all know where this concert was and it was a 5 hour drive from my house to Dallas. Drove it all by myself. Long drive too. Once I got there I stayed at my aunt's house for an hour then left for the concert. I think I was one of very few who knew what to expect from this show.

I got there and security had their little wands that they used to detect anything that you should not have. I managed to avoid it and get my audio recorder in without anyone knowing. I found the merchandise stands and bought an "Amerika" shirt for myself and for a friend of mine. I had worn the snow goggles that Till has to the concert and many people found them to be pretty cool and some tried them on. After buying the shirts I had went to the GA entrance and gotten my wristband so I could go on the floor. Once on the floor I checked out the B-stage. It was pretty cool. There were not many people on the ground until it got closer to show time. I started talking to these people who had went to the Family Values Tour and asked if they had went in 1998 when Rammstein was touring and they did not. They had also mentioned that they were going to start a mosh pit and after that I moved away from them so my recording would not get all fucked up. While waiting I had taken a few pictures of both stages and heard the Haiswing remix of Haifisch along with some other shitty music. I waited awhile before I took the audio recorder out of my pants because there was security in every direction. The show was a late start. About 30 minutes or so, but once it began all Hell broke lose!

I sang through some of the remixes and danced to a few of them. Joe had thrown out some pink glow sticks and the people next to me had caught one. He also threw out a stuffed unicorn. He had gone through his list of remixes and once his remix of Engel started he decided to show everyone his white ass. It sure was white and bright. You can hear me say "Wow!" in the recording when he does it and he also showed us his chest. At the end of the remix he grabs the mic and says, "Hello. I know what you're thinking. The fucking faggot, that DJ, now has a microphone and get over it, but here's the fucking deal. You guys wanna see Rammstein? (Crowd erupts in cheering) Come on! Not a fucking club house! Do you wanna see Rammstein? (Crowd erupts in cheering again.) I need everybody to clap. (Everyone starts to clap.) That's pretty good. (He then says two things that I don't remember or understand what he said.) We're gonna do this now. Rammstein! (Everyone chants RAMMSTEIN!) You can do better." The chanting continues a few more times then the intro for Rammstein starts!

Once that intro starts everyone looks up at the bridge as it does its thing. Most people are looking toward the main stage and I am one of few who are looking in the opposite direction. Once Rammstein come out from the stands I yell out, "Over there!" and point in the direction in which they are and everyone turns around with the "What the fuck?!" look on their faces. I got a few pictures of the intro and them crossing the bridge. I yelled Richard's name when he passed by. The focus is now on the main stage, waiting for Rammstein to start. As Till counts to 10 in German I do so as well and all their fury is unleashed! In the part of the song where it's just instruments a fight breaks out in front of me. I get pushed back and see a guy get punched in the head. I hit this guy when I was pushed back and he got all fucking pissy. I didn't want to be around it so he can kiss my American ass and get over it! The flames during Sonne were insane! They were really hot and felt amazing! I can only imagine how those in the front row must of felt. The hand sparks during WIDBIFS were amazing just like in the early days. When Sehnsucht started I did the moaning thing that it does and I sound horrible and all over the scale, but I don't care. It was was and funny. During Feuer Frei! Till had hit his head against Paul's mic stand and knocked it over. He sure does love that pain! Mein Teil! I was excited for this song! It was simply beautiful. I loved the huge flamethrower that Till used to cook Flake while he was in the pot. I could feel the flames from that too and they were not as intense as during Sonne, but still hot and I fucking loved it! When Du Riechst So Gut started I had put the goggles over my eyes and rocked out to that song! If you had those you would have to wear them during that song and you know why. During Links 2 3 4 Till had given the microphone stand a "hand job" and I found that to be quite amusing. What a lucky microphone stand! Everyone was excited for Du Hast when that started. The part of the song where the flares go over the crowd were a lot louder than I had expected! A high screeching sound then an awesome explosion! Sadly during Haifish Flake was not near me so I could not help carry him. sad After Flake had gotten back on stage I was about to start chanting his name and I got stopped by people chanting "Hey!" I was quite sad, but someone had told me that they were in the front row and was chating his name and that he smiled. Only if everyone had done it. It would have been a huge surprise to him and the entire band. Once that song was over I had turned around and said "To the B-stage!" and waited for Bück Dich to start.

When Richard had started playing the keyboard I was dead center in front of him in the first row. I smiled SO BIG! I wanted to yell his name, but I could not speak before a God and the creator of Rammstein. I love the intro keyboard for that song. It is just so amazing! The rest of the band came across the stage and when the reached the other side they all got on the stage and Till was still on it and I had made my way under him and looked straight up at him. When I did i got a big eye full of his crotch! I was also wearing the goggles during this and had moved up so I could stare at his face and he was still looking down and I am pretty sure he had seen me wear them. It felt amazing. The song had started and once all the instruments had kicked in everyone around the stage had all gravitated toward it like chocolate cake gravitating toward a fat mans mouth. Once that happened it all went down hill. Everyone was pushing each other around constantly and I could not see anything! I could not even see Flake hit Till with the light! I was so fucking pissed! I had later found out by watching a video that Flake had just choked Till and did not even use the light. I was disappointed. There were people crowd surfing and I had gotten hit by a foot. When the part came for Till to use that head gear to spray his stuff on everyone I got a face full and a mouth full of it! Words cannot describe how happy I was that Till had done that to me! When the crowd had sucked in the black hole of a fat mans asshole it fucked up the recording of that song pretty damn bad. That pissed me off the most since I love that song SO much, but in the end it was worth it!

Mann Gegen Mann and Ohne Dich went a little bit better. I had gotten some elbow room and the recording turned out better. During those two songs more people were crowd surfing and this hot chick had gone by over me and I had gotten a hand full of some nice tits. There was a guy behind me and over a few who had totally rubbed her pussy and I found that funny as hell. The songs ended and Rammstein had headed back to the main stage. I found myself standing next to a guy who did not know what all to expect from Rammstein. I had to tell him how many songs they were playing, what they were going to use and had to convince him that they were not done when Ich Will had ended. At some point there was a security guard who had touched my arm and the though, "Oh shit! He seen my audio recorder!" had went my head. Luckily he had not seen it and he was just trying to get by me to get to someone else. At the end of Ohne Dich Till had said, "Ladies and gentlemen. Rammstein. Thank you very much. Danke schön." The part in Mein Herz Brennt where Till is holding the flare in the air that is supposed to be his heart, the flames startes to get real low and he pust it out with his mouth! I wonder how that felt. What a man. During Amerika the lines "This is not a love song. I don't sing my mother's tongue. No, this is not a love song." were not sang and I found that a bit odd, but did not think much of it. When the last explosion during Ich Will came I had jumped right on that note and had a perfect view. When Pussy started I had yelled, "PUSSY!" but the sad thing is that I was not within reach of being hit by the foam that came out of Till's "dick-ha."I was quite sad because of that too. As the show ended Till had said, "Dallas. Don't know what to say. Incredible. Thank you very much. You're awesome!" and they left the stage. The guy I was standing next to I had a nice conversation with which is also on the recording. I had then gone closer to the stage to get some of the foam and put it on the shirts I had bought and the shirt I was wearing along with some confetti.

I made my way back up the stands and up to the exit. Before I had left I looked around at the merchandise stands and really wanted a Rammstein flag, but the guy only accepted cash and I only had a card on me. I tried to get money from the arena's ATM machine, but it was being a fucker and would not give me any cash, so I just walked out with two shirts, a 3 out of 5 star audio recording and the best fucking experience of my life! Nothing will ever come close to that experience. If I had died right after that concert I would have died the happiest person ever.

--Kitzler--

Galina_PrasДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 07:52 | Сообщение # 35
Rammclan.ru Team
good story about a concert smile Thanks
Quote (inuamaru)
If I had died right after that concert I would have died the happiest person ever.

I had the same feeling. smile

Служба безопасности RammclanRussia

inuamaruДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 08:06 | Сообщение # 36
It's nice to know someone else feels the same. Best Band ever with the best performance ever.

--Kitzler--

AlonsoДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 13:58 | Сообщение # 37
Ex-moderator [2010-2016]
YouTube rip Taped by JH2750 361 mb

Amerika [cut]
AZA
Buck Dich
Feuer Frei!
Haifisch [cut]
Ich will
Intro + Sonne
MHB
Mein Teil
Mutter
Sehnsucht
WIDBIFS

LestatDeLioncourtДата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 20:34 | Сообщение # 38
Rammclan.ru Team
Original files (MTS) Taped by Richard Ortiz (RiOrtiz3). 2.85 GB.

Intro
Sonne
WIDBIFS
Feuer Frei (cut)
Mein Teil
Du hast
Buck dich (cut - without Intro)
MHB
Engel

И помните, Лестат может всё. Если Лестат "не может", значит ему влом или вы - какашка.

Forum » RAMMSTEIN MEDIA (VIDEO, AUDIO, DISCUSSION) » Made in Germany » 2012 05 22 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, USA
Страница 3 из 3«123
Поиск: