[ Новые сообщения/New messages · Участники/Members · Правила форума/Forum Rules · Поиск/Search · RSS ]
Страница 2 из 3«123»
Модератор форума: TILLA, vinz, MehrR 
Forum » RAMMSTEIN MEDIA (VIDEO, AUDIO, DISCUSSION) » Made in Germany » 2012 05 14 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, USA
2012 05 14 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, USA
MehrRДата: Среда, 21.12.2011, 11:22 | Сообщение # 1
Deutsche Benutzer Hilfe
Статус: Off Clan

Video

Original files

- Taped by Unknown

YouTube-Rip HD

- Taped by vesrasurya (1080)
- Taped by g2145cal (1080)
- Taped by shhimundercover
- Taped by XxSassahmaxX
- Taped by r8395or (1080)

YouTube-Rip

- Taped by aka MAZAY

Video

Lossless

- Taped by xip187

Fur_ImmerДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 09:38 | Сообщение # 16
Rammclan.ru Team
да, хорош концерт
новая причёска фрау Шнайдэр доставила

The Future is invisible.

LestatDeLioncourtДата: Суббота, 19.05.2012, 13:51 | Сообщение # 17
Rammclan.ru Team
http://www.youtube.com/user/shhimundercover/videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu4a4lKF0ow - 51 мин))
http://www.youtube.com/user/ScorpioFrye/videos - DRSG, Engel, Pussy

И помните, Лестат может всё. Если Лестат "не может", значит ему влом или вы - какашка.

LestatDeLioncourtДата: Воскресенье, 20.05.2012, 23:07 | Сообщение # 18
Rammclan.ru Team
YouTube rip HD. Taped by shhimundercover. 943 mb.

Sehnsucht
Feuer Frei
Mein Teil
Links
Du hast
MgM
Ohne dich
Amerika
Ich will
Pussy

Доступно только для пользователей

И помните, Лестат может всё. Если Лестат "не может", значит ему влом или вы - какашка.

LestatDeLioncourtДата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 23:25 | Сообщение # 19
Rammclan.ru Team
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7zNR4P4f8U&feature=plcp - Buck dich (cut) близко до безобразия))

Tyger448Дата: Среда, 23.05.2012, 04:49 | Сообщение # 20
I was there! Oh it was the most amazing night ever! And I think I can almost see myself in one of the videos. I was right under the bridge near the second stage, I had a camcorder with me.
If anyone wants me to write a report of the show from my experience, I can smile

Fur_ImmerДата: Среда, 23.05.2012, 08:10 | Сообщение # 21
Rammclan.ru Team
Quote (Tyger448)
If anyone wants me to write a report of the show from my experience, I can

It would be great!

The Future is invisible.

Tyger448Дата: Понедельник, 28.05.2012, 11:09 | Сообщение # 22
Alright I'll write my report here:
Where do I begin? Ok, so I live in Spokane, WA, which is on the other side of the state from Tacoma, look here:

Anyway, the concert was on a Monday, and we left Saturday afternoon. I was with my mom's friend, and his friend. The drive to Seattle was beautiful, the scenery and hills out there are awesome. I napped part of the way there, it was a 4 hour drive biggrin We soon arrived in Seattle. We were staying at the house of the one of guy's I was going with's sister. We had a little trouble finding the place but we soon made it. On Saturday night we just hung out and watched TV and walked around the neighborhood. On Sunday we took a trip around Seattle and saw some cool stuff and had a fun time. The night before the concert I was so excited I could hardly sleep!

Monday morning. The only thing on my mind was the concert ahead of us. For most of the day we stayed at home. At around 5:15 PM we headed off to Tacoma. We got to the Tacoma Dome at around 6 PM. We were dropped off by the guys sister and we walked to go in line. We didn't have to wait long, maybe 15 - 20 minutes to get in. The searches at the opening gate were a lot different than I expected them to be (I had a camera in my pants and I recorded the full show :)). When we got inside I was surprised, the Tacoma Dome was a lot more ghetto than I thought it would be. I thought it would be all fancy inside but it really wasn't. The t-shirt stand was straight ahead next to the seating, the posters were to my left, and the flags were to my right. I decided to buy a t-shirt. The t-shirt line took foreverrr!!! Every other person was being helped except us! I swear I must have been in the line for an hour, and there were only 3 people in front of me! That was outrageous, but oh well. I got my t-shirt, put it on, and walked toward the GA Ground Floor area to find a good spot. I was near the b-stage right under the bridge. While I was finding a spot, we met up with this girl that was friends with one of the guys that took me to the concert. And man, was she hot! She looked almost exactly like the chick in the yellow swimsuit from Mein Land. Yeah, I know :D. Anyway, as we waited for the show to start, I pulled the camera out of my pants and got everything set up. The guy next to me didn't even know that I had brought it in, and he was excited to know that I would be filming the show. We eventually started to get impatient, as the show wasn't starting when we thought it would. Occasionally we would see the Rammstein logo flash on the white screen on the stage, but that was about it. It wasn't until about 8:45 until Joe Letz came onstage and started his act. It was awesome, I was singing along with the remixes and was really into it, but no one else seemed to be. Joe threw out some pink glow sticks into the crowd, I almost caught one, but was only feet out of reach :(. As soon as the act was done and the bridge started to come down, I turned on my camera and started to film. This was the most amazing part of my life. Just hearing the intro with my own ears was amazing. Rammstein started to walk through the crowd onto the b-stage and I was yelling and screaming. When they got to the b-stage I was ecstatic, I think Richard might have even glanced at me! Here's a screenshot from the video.

Anyway, as they started to walk across the bridge I was calling each of their names. They soon reached the stage and Sonne started. I was singing along with the "eins, zwei, drei....aus" part. Being able to see them with my own eyes and be only a matter of feet from their presence was amazing. It was what I always dreamed of. They actually looked a lot bigger in person. A lot of the concert recordings make them look kinda small on stage, but oh well. Here's how far away I was from the main stage:

The fire during Sonne was also a surprise to me. I was maybe, 30 feet back, and I could feel the heat on my face like it was right in front of me! I don't know how Rammstein does it. It must be hotter than hell on stage for them! After Sonne was WIDBIFS. I always wanted to see the hand sparklers in person, and I got to. They were awesome!

After that was Keine Lust. Ollie's bass opening is awesome for that song

During Sehnsucht during the opening moaning part I sang along with it. Lol, it was awesome. Most of the other songs went by smoothly. But during Asche Zu Asche during Flake's keyboard part, there was a fight that started and I kind of got bumped into, so in the recording my camera goes down for a second then it comes back up right as Ollie's bass solo starts. I'm glad I got to film that.

During Feuer Frei! Till made a funny face and smacked his head on Paul's mic, lol, that was awesome:

During Mein Teil there was some guy in a banana suit blocking my view of Till shooting the flamethrower at Flake in the pot. It was kinda funny, but kinda upsetting. The banana guy then turned around and flipped us off then went back down. Lol, I'm sure he was enjoying himself.

2 things happened in Haifisch. 1) I unfortunately didn't get to touch Flake's boat :(. I was a little far back and he didn't come far enough back to where I was.

The other thing that happened was Till burped on of the lyrics. After Flake gets out of the boat and he sings. "...wie halten und schad-(burp!) wir halten niemals still!" lol it was awesome!

When Richard was on the b-stage, I yelled "let's go Richard!" you can hear it in my recording. I also got some nice close up shots of him. Here's how far I was from the B-stage:

Some guy climbed on the bridge and started swinging on it like Monkey bars, I wasn't expecting that!
When they reached the B-stage and Schneider put the mic in Till's mouth, Schneider accidentally tripped over it and it came out of his mouth! lol, then he just went back over and put it back in.
When Buck Dich started, a mosh pit formed right next to where I was. I got pushed but I nudged my way out of there as best as I could. I then got stuck between two fat sweaty guys, ew %).

ALSO, when Till had that thing on his face that shoots liquid, he shot it in my direction and some of it got in my mouth!!! Oh I was the greatest thing ever!!! It hit my face and I stuck my tongue out to lick some, it just tasted like plain water. Some of it also hit the camera, what an awesome souvenir! smile

Schneider's face at the end was priceless:

Mann Gegen Mann and Ohne Dich went by smoothly with no interruptions. When they went back across the stage and had their first encore, I didn't know how long it would last. It lasted about 5 minutes before the big fan came down and Mein Herz Brennt started. My arms started to get a little tired, but I still got a nice look at Till's burning heart.

Engel was also amazing. The angel wings are the most awesome things I've ever seen!

Pussy was also fantastic. Unfortunately, once again, I was too far away from the main stage to get hit by the foam from the cock cannon. But interestingly, one small bit of foam came my way, and when I look at it floating in the air, it almost looked like a dick. Lol! That's as close as I got to it.

When the band said goodbye Till said to us "Sehr fuckin' rock n' roll thank you so much! Danke schoen!" at least I think that's what he said. It was an honor and a privilege to be able to see them live.

The orchestra/piano outro of Ohne Dich almost left me in tears. I was so upset that the show had to end, but I made my way out of the arena by myself. On my way out I bought the Sehnsucht poster. I met with the 2 guys I went with outside and we drove to their hotel. There I drank some Jagermeister and some Red Bull, and I'm only 14. It was a fun way to end the night.

The next morning we left for Spokane. We said our thank you's and goodbye's and went for another scenic 4 hour drive. When we got back to my house I told my mom everything that had happened and shown her the video. She thought it was pretty crazy.

This concert has been the single most life changing experience I've ever had. The atmosphere, seeing Rammstein in real life and being in their presence, and just hearing them perform for us was heartwarming and amazing. I will never forget it.
I hope you all enjoyed my review of the show, and with that, I leave you with a picture of my ticket. Thanks for listening smile

Сообщение отредактировал Tyger448 - Понедельник, 28.05.2012, 11:12

LestatDeLioncourtДата: Понедельник, 28.05.2012, 12:18 | Сообщение # 23
Rammclan.ru Team
Tyger448, thank you very much for the great report! I really like it)) Especially thanks for the pics) Hope to see your concert soon wink

TILLAДата: Суббота, 02.06.2012, 04:13 | Сообщение # 24
YouTube rip HD Taped by XxSassahmaxX 876 mb

01 Intro & Sonne
03 Keine Lust
06 Feuer Frei!
08 Mein Teil
13 Buck Dich
18 Ich Will
19 Engel

AstyДата: Понедельник, 11.06.2012, 09:27 | Сообщение # 25
Tyger448, Thank you for very good report.

Ibanez GRG170DX, Ibanez GAX30, ESP EC-200QM

Erst wird es heiss
Dann kalt
Am Ende tut es weh

IliadДата: Понедельник, 05.11.2012, 02:17 | Сообщение # 26
Lossless by xip187
Качество довольно хорошее. Концерт полный.

Сообщение отредактировал Iliad - Понедельник, 05.11.2012, 02:20

Fur_ImmerДата: Понедельник, 05.11.2012, 22:10 | Сообщение # 27
Rammclan.ru Team
Iliad, спасибо!

The Future is invisible.

Tyger448Дата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 08:06 | Сообщение # 28
Iliad, Thanks so much! I didn't think that a lossless recording existed from this show. Now I can relive that night even that much more now. Thanks again. biggrin

AlonsoДата: Воскресенье, 25.11.2012, 09:54 | Сообщение # 29
Ex-moderator [2010-2016]
Original video file (MPEG) Taped by Unknown 0.98 gb

Songs [cut]

Ramm-OrshaДата: Среда, 07.08.2013, 14:28 | Сообщение # 30
елси кому нужно могу залить аудио в хорошем качестве

Forum » RAMMSTEIN MEDIA (VIDEO, AUDIO, DISCUSSION) » Made in Germany » 2012 05 14 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, USA
Страница 2 из 3«123»
Поиск: