[ Новые сообщения/New messages · Участники/Members · Правила форума/Forum Rules · Поиск/Search · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Модератор форума: F1-Alonso 
Forum » Rammclan.ru » Section for English-speaking people » Rammclan news. (news of the site progress and future.)
Rammclan news.
ROseNsteRNДата: Четверг, 28.07.2011, 01:43 | Сообщение # 1
Rammclan.ru Team
Статус: Off Clan
Hello for everyone of our foreign friends and Rammstein fans. Glad to see you're here, glad that you have find us!
First of all I need to say that we have huge workout in progress of reunion the Rockclan. Gather a good team, planing to set it all on a new domain (you will know it, as soon as we finish it) ... Create a brand new design and develop new level of exchanging Rammstein stuff. We're working every day, have a huge motivation, so please do not leave us, and tell your guys that we are still on the road) Thank you for your support, I hope we will create great cooperation farther!

Nichts mehr Nintendo heute.
Kompottsperre und Früh ins Bett.

schlaggyДата: Четверг, 28.07.2011, 07:55 | Сообщение # 2
Hello and I am so very happy that you are back !!!

Even though I never posted on here before ( I was a little scared as I only speak English ) this is my favourite site / forum and it was horrible to see it disappear like it did.

So good luck and I am looking forward to seeing it back the way it was and if I can ever help in any way let me know biggrin

biggrin

ROseNsteRNДата: Четверг, 28.07.2011, 13:03 | Сообщение # 3
Rammclan.ru Team
Quote (schlaggy)
So good luck and I am looking forward to seeing it back the way it was and if I can ever help in any way let me know

There are many people doing like that wink But we need to decide how to create comfortable using for you guys also...
You can help first of all in gathering back the people who still doesn't know that Clan is working again. And new users as well, couse we can't do It as well as you abroad... smile
P.S. Welcome back! Don't be scared, we are one team here! If you will have some problems in using, you should write about it, and you will see how many people will try to help you)

acdcfan050Дата: Пятница, 29.07.2011, 05:57 | Сообщение # 4
Good look!

Die Sonne Scheint!

spielДата: Четверг, 22.09.2011, 20:08 | Сообщение # 5
Why don't you install a forum based on PHPBB3?
It's much more simple to use and easier in general.
Just saying.

ROseNsteRNДата: Четверг, 22.09.2011, 20:44 | Сообщение # 6
Rammclan.ru Team
spiel, we tried to, but then understand that ucoz we know much better (we tried wordpress) so we decided to quit it... btw, this is some temp version of the site, the brend new version will be unleashed in October, and it's gonna be much better, useful and with much more stuff... so please be patient) and stand by)

Forum » Rammclan.ru » Section for English-speaking people » Rammclan news. (news of the site progress and future.)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: