[ Новые сообщения/New messages · Участники/Members · Правила форума/Forum Rules · Поиск/Search · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Forum » RAMMSTEIN FAN ZONE » Discussion » 2014-01-21"NO LIMITS–Wie schaffe ich mein Ziel"-Flake Lorenz (Лекция с Joey Kelly в Stadthalle Chemnitz)
2014-01-21"NO LIMITS–Wie schaffe ich mein Ziel"-Flake Lorenz
Galina_PrasДата: Вторник, 21.01.2014, 15:40 | Сообщение # 1
Rammclan.ru Team
Статус: Off Clan
https://www.facebook.com/donaukinderlifad
André Chrost-PhotoDesign

Tonight in Stadthalle Chemnitz – "NO LIMITS – Wie schaffe ich mein Ziel" – Joey Kelly & his guest and good friend Christian Flake Lorenz.

More:
http://www.stadthalle-chemnitz.de/de....id_mid2

Сегодня вечером в Stadthalle Chemnitz - ""NO LIMITS – Wie schaffe ich mein Ziel" - с Joey Kelly и его гостями и хорошим другом Flake Lorenz'ом.
Лекция будет посвящена теме: "Без границ - Как мне добиться цели?"

Служба безопасности RammclanRussia

Galina_PrasДата: Среда, 22.01.2014, 07:45 | Сообщение # 2
Rammclan.ru Team
Rickey Leadsman

Rickey Leadsman ©Thanks Donaukinderpage!! Because of you I heard about this event! And as I'm living in Leipzig, 1h by train away, I decided to catch the next train! The venue wasn't packed at all, I'm a bad guesser but I would estimate maybe around 300 people. So Flake talked about his early days, Feeling B of course and Rammstein. Not many news but very amusing though! So... Thank you once again! And by the way: the ticket was 26€ only. Well worth spending...

^_^ Флаке на фоне Флаке-милейше..филинги! ^_^

Galina_PrasДата: Среда, 22.01.2014, 18:16 | Сообщение # 3
Rammclan.ru Team
Rickey Leadsman
http://ra-forum.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=723940#post723940
800*600

Rickey, thank you very much for the information and photos! happy

Rickey Leadsman: ©"Galina Pras, like I said, he talked about his life. So you kinda knew the most of it already, but he told some little funny stories though. Like...he thinks that Rammsteins success is based on the way the six of them get along with each other, they argue and fight, but they don't insult or offend each other. So he told us if one came and offended him by saying "Lern erstmal Keyboard spielen du Spast" ["Go learn playing the keyboard, dumbass"], he doesn't appreciate that and rather hear "Halt die Fresse, Skelettmonster" ["Shut up, skeleton monster" ], this doesn't offend him personally
Or he told us about them being democretic with ther internal decisions, like wheather or not a song get on the album or not and three members would like to get it on the album and the other three including Flake wouldn't. So he told us about certain little arragements, when Flake would go to the house of one of the others bringing a bottle of wine or some other little gift and would talk to him and try to convince him. And the would meet halfway at some point when the other guy offers a deal like "Alright, I'm on your side, but only if we pick the other chorus on that other song" So in the end everybody thinks they made the best deals and everybody is back the the album."

brenntДата: Среда, 22.01.2014, 18:38 | Сообщение # 4
Дрочер
Жаль что Линдеманн не участвовал....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AlonsoДата: Среда, 22.01.2014, 19:04 | Сообщение # 5
Ex-moderator [2010-2016]
я думаю лекции с 6 участниками группы имели бы успех, фан-зона на лекцию в России была бы забита.

brenntДата: Четверг, 23.01.2014, 17:25 | Сообщение # 6
Дрочер
Цитата Alonso ()
я думаю лекции с 6 участниками группы имели бы успех, фан-зона на лекцию в России была бы забита.

Там бы все было бы забито мало того что фанаты были бы так и прессы да "высшего света"было бы много.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AlonsoДата: Среда, 05.02.2014, 19:20 | Сообщение # 7
Ex-moderator [2010-2016]
Перед лекцией жёсткий шмон был??!! ни одного видео так и не появилось

Forum » RAMMSTEIN FAN ZONE » Discussion » 2014-01-21"NO LIMITS–Wie schaffe ich mein Ziel"-Flake Lorenz (Лекция с Joey Kelly в Stadthalle Chemnitz)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: