[ Новые сообщения/New messages · Участники/Members · Правила форума/Forum Rules · Поиск/Search · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Forum » RAMMSTEIN OFFICIAL & INTERVIEW » Made in Germany » [TEXT] 2013 07 хх - Eugene Hütz of Gogol Bordello,Up Magazin
[TEXT] 2013 07 хх - Eugene Hütz of Gogol Bordello,Up Magazin
Galina_PrasДата: Суббота, 17.08.2013, 08:26 | Сообщение # 1
Rammclan.ru Team
Статус: Off Clan
"Eugene Hütz of Gogol Bordello Wishes For A Rammstein Collaboration"

See also: http://ultimaterammstein.org/eugene-....Vb8oVss
Credits: Kenneth Steffers for Up Magazine

An excerpt from the article:
""This week I have seen Rammstein playing live. After the concert I also greeted them. That was great, it's one of the best shows I've ever seen! I believe that we will soon be back at a festival with Rammstein. Then I will ask the singer if he wants to work with us. When I saw Rammstein live at work I thought: A few songs I've written for Gogol Bordello would sound very cool with a Rammstein-tune over it. I'm now bloody serious by the way! Playing together with Rammstein is high on my wish list and I hope they find my plan cool. I see it all for me with a pyromanenact. Gogol Bordello vs. Rammstein is as 'gypsy's on fireYou will hear more about it: If I know more than I put it on Facebook or Twitter."

Hütz folds his fingers in a peace sign, starts laughing and says, "Peace for Rammstein!"

Служба безопасности RammclanRussia

Forum » RAMMSTEIN OFFICIAL & INTERVIEW » Made in Germany » [TEXT] 2013 07 хх - Eugene Hütz of Gogol Bordello,Up Magazin
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: