[ Новые сообщения/New messages · Участники/Members · Правила форума/Forum Rules · Поиск/Search · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Модератор форума: MehrR, vinz, TILLA 
Forum » RAMMSTEIN MEDIA (VIDEO, AUDIO, DISCUSSION) » Herzeleid » 1995 12 06 - Frankfurt, Nachtleben, Germany (Ссылки на скачивание, обсуждения)
1995 12 06 - Frankfurt, Nachtleben, Germany
Tyger448Дата: Пятница, 27.12.2013, 11:55 | Сообщение # 1
Статус: Off Clan
Report:

… on 6th December 1995
in Frankfurt, Nachtleben

“DU RIECHST SO GUT”

After touring with the electro-amphibians Project Pitchfork showing that Rammstein are more than considerable, they are now in December finally on their way as headliner. But Saint Nicholas isn’t just dividing sweets on 6th December.
First the windshieldwipers fail on the way from the hall to Mainhattan. 400 Kilometers without a good view for the driver, who therefor has to drive a lot slower. Shit. And then the club “Nachtleben”: fairly small, low ceiling. The local organiser turns red on seeing the pyros, part of every Rammstein show, and forbids them. Rammstein is sour, want to throw everything down. In the end they agree on a show with minimal fireworks. Well, better than nothing. “Nachtleben” is quite full, about 250 noses are pressed around. The gig starts, the mob quickly let themselves go. Despite of the mini stage, Rammstein gets the right atmosphere. At some point the airconditioning stops working, which makes the humidity raise the roof. It boils in “Nachtleben”: smell of sweat and mist fill the area. I sweat like a pig, feel quickly like I’m in the jungle. Next to me there’s an ominous creature who roars the whole time: “louder, louder!”. The local P.A. is also an arse. Although he’s very impressed with Rammstein and sings along with all the lyrics. After 70 minutes the sauna gig ends. And Rammstein turned out to be quite good, despite the unfavourable circumstances.
>>I felt rather bad on stage at times<< says Rammstein.
>>A part of me has done some endurance sport in the past; 1500 m freestyle. And the changed blood sugar level has pulled me through today<<
I accompany Rammstein to a nearby hotel, where nightrest is announced.

Source:
1996-02 Break-Out Magazine

Forum » RAMMSTEIN MEDIA (VIDEO, AUDIO, DISCUSSION) » Herzeleid » 1995 12 06 - Frankfurt, Nachtleben, Germany (Ссылки на скачивание, обсуждения)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: